We are a military role play crew and as such require a few things from you that are mandatory, if you fail to comply you will receive a warning, on the 3rd time you will recieve an email from me saying that you have been discharged from the crew for not complying to the rules.
1. UNMC does not tolerate abusive words towards females, words such as bitch, cunt, slag etc are unacceptable, swear words such as fuck, shit etc are ok to be said.
2. Obey orders from higher ranking members and leaders.
3. Do not argue with higher ranking members or anyone in the crew, if you have a problem bring it straight to me i will deal with it.
4. Stay active on the website and on psn, being offline for more than 7+ days will receive a message from me asking where you have been, if you are going on holiday notify me and nothing more will be said.
5. No crew killing unless you are in private sessions and just messing around.
6. Your tag must stay active at all times, if you are seen without your tag then you will be messaged to put it back to your division.
7. Uniform must be worn at all times in public sessions when playing with other members of the crew.
If you have any questions or queries about the rules feel free to message me on here, kik or psn just go to my profile on here and it will have my kik and psn listed.
Rules For The Crew
XSophieBabiieeX / Aug 25, 2015